Using Beyond burger patties from Spinneys you can re-create this delicious burger/sandwich super simply in your kitchen. Chef Justin Snyder of Wildflower Poke has provided us with the recipe, Check it out!
Vegan Fast Food in Farmer's Kitchen
This Vegan Burger will BLOW YOUR MIND! 🍔 Grab Beyond Burger patties from Spinneys Dubai and re-create this 'Beyond Patty Melt'. Helen's in Farmer's Kitchen with Chef Justin Snyder to walk you through it... www.dubaiye1038.com/farmerskitchenPosted by Dubai Eye 103.8 News. Talk. Sport on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Firstly create your own thousand island sauce using these ingredients.
1. Finely mince red onion, garlic, pickles
2. In a mixing bowl- add vegan mayo, mustard, ketchup, sriracha, pickles, pickle juice, red onion, garlic, pickles
3. Mix until incorporated- can be stored in air tight container for 3-5 days
Secondly, You'll want to make an onion and mushroom mix to add to your sandwich. Its super simple, here's how to make that...
1. In a pan add 1tbs olive oil and once heated add the onion. Season with salt and stir gently for 2 minutes
2. Then add the white mushrooms.
3. Then add the peppers and the garlic. Cook until light brown and caramelized.
Lastly here's how to cook the beyond burger patty and finish your sandwich!
1. In a sautee pan add olive oil, wait until smoking
2. Lightly season beyond patty with black pepper
3. Sear the beyond patty
4. In another pan add 1tbs vegan butter and lightly toast one side of each bread
5. On the bread is toasted on one side add the beyond patty, the onion mushroom mix/cheese. Season with a little black pepper
6. Place the bread pieces together to form a sandwich.
7. Add 1tbs of vegan butter to the pan and toast each side of the sandwich while pressing down. Then will make the cheese melt while keeping it hot.
8. Cut in half and enjoy with a side of the thousand island sauce.
2:00pm - 7:00pm
Hear the highlights from the week gone by on Dubai Eye 103.8. Listen again to the best interviews, advice and the top stories that has gripped our conversation this week.
7:00pm - 11:00pm
Dubai Eye complements the conversation with the music you love from the eighties, nineties and newer.
A report from Bayzat, an HR software, says that there's been a 38% increase in the amount employees are claiming back in fuel charges.
H.E. Ibrahim Al Qassim, Deputy Director General of the UAE Space Agency joined us to explain what it would take for more people to be able to go into space.
A CBRE report says rents have risen by around 20% in Dubai. But what is the reality?
Talking about the economics of Halloween with the General Manager of Spinneys, Tom Harvey. We asked how inflation is affecting the supermarket industry in the UAE.
Dr. Krishna Prasad, President of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Middle East Chapter explains what the drop in prices & easing of port congestion could mean for our packages and deliveries.