Using Beyond burger patties from Spinneys you can re-create this delicious burger/sandwich super simply in your kitchen. Chef Justin Snyder of Wildflower Poke has provided us with the recipe, Check it out!
Vegan Fast Food in Farmer's Kitchen
This Vegan Burger will BLOW YOUR MIND! 🍔 Grab Beyond Burger patties from Spinneys Dubai and re-create this 'Beyond Patty Melt'. Helen's in Farmer's Kitchen with Chef Justin Snyder to walk you through it... www.dubaiye1038.com/farmerskitchenPosted by Dubai Eye 103.8 News. Talk. Sport on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Firstly create your own thousand island sauce using these ingredients.
1. Finely mince red onion, garlic, pickles
2. In a mixing bowl- add vegan mayo, mustard, ketchup, sriracha, pickles, pickle juice, red onion, garlic, pickles
3. Mix until incorporated- can be stored in air tight container for 3-5 days
Secondly, You'll want to make an onion and mushroom mix to add to your sandwich. Its super simple, here's how to make that...
1. In a pan add 1tbs olive oil and once heated add the onion. Season with salt and stir gently for 2 minutes
2. Then add the white mushrooms.
3. Then add the peppers and the garlic. Cook until light brown and caramelized.
Lastly here's how to cook the beyond burger patty and finish your sandwich!
1. In a sautee pan add olive oil, wait until smoking
2. Lightly season beyond patty with black pepper
3. Sear the beyond patty
4. In another pan add 1tbs vegan butter and lightly toast one side of each bread
5. On the bread is toasted on one side add the beyond patty, the onion mushroom mix/cheese. Season with a little black pepper
6. Place the bread pieces together to form a sandwich.
7. Add 1tbs of vegan butter to the pan and toast each side of the sandwich while pressing down. Then will make the cheese melt while keeping it hot.
8. Cut in half and enjoy with a side of the thousand island sauce.
11:00am - 2:00pm
No one knows entertainment better than veteran Dubai broadcaster Mark Lloyd.
2:00pm - 7:00pm
Hear the highlights from the week gone by on Dubai Eye 103.8. Listen again to the best interviews, advice and the top stories that has gripped our conversation this week.
A new survey from AON saying that firms aren't adjusting housing allowances to keep up with inflation - unless you're a new hire. We speak to Toby Simpson, CEO of Striver.app to find out if that's what they are seeing on the ground.
Andrew Brown, Regional Director in Europe, Middle East & Oceania at World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) shares how private and business travel currently fairing and how big of an issue is staffing at the moment.
Dubai International Airport saw passenger numbers rise by more than 15 per cent in Q1 on the quarter before - the second quarter in a row passengers have topped 10 million, CEO Paul Griffiths has told The Business Breakfast. Flight movements were also up almost 6 per cent.
Dubai Airport is expected to have over 2.4 million passengers pass through DXB over the next month. But Paul Griffiths, CEO of Dubai Airports says we haven’t yet gone back to the pre-COVID level of footfall.
Georgia catches up with Clare Turnbull, Principal at RGS Guildford Dubai to find out how the school hires its teachers.