Using Beyond burger patties from Spinneys you can re-create this delicious burger/sandwich super simply in your kitchen. Chef Justin Snyder of Wildflower Poke has provided us with the recipe, Check it out!
Firstly create your own thousand island sauce using these ingredients.
1. Finely mince red onion, garlic, pickles
2. In a mixing bowl- add vegan mayo, mustard, ketchup, sriracha, pickles, pickle juice, red onion, garlic, pickles
3. Mix until incorporated- can be stored in air tight container for 3-5 days
Secondly, You'll want to make an onion and mushroom mix to add to your sandwich. Its super simple, here's how to make that...
1. In a pan add 1tbs olive oil and once heated add the onion. Season with salt and stir gently for 2 minutes
2. Then add the white mushrooms.
3. Then add the peppers and the garlic. Cook until light brown and caramelized.
Lastly here's how to cook the beyond burger patty and finish your sandwich!
1. In a sautee pan add olive oil, wait until smoking
2. Lightly season beyond patty with black pepper
3. Sear the beyond patty
4. In another pan add 1tbs vegan butter and lightly toast one side of each bread
5. On the bread is toasted on one side add the beyond patty, the onion mushroom mix/cheese. Season with a little black pepper
6. Place the bread pieces together to form a sandwich.
7. Add 1tbs of vegan butter to the pan and toast each side of the sandwich while pressing down. Then will make the cheese melt while keeping it hot.
8. Cut in half and enjoy with a side of the thousand island sauce.
7:00pm - 8:00pm
Chris & Robbie bring you the latest from the sporting world plus interviews with upcoming and legendary sporting stars.
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Musicians and music, entertainers and entertainment, industry gossip and songs selected by you, get ready to bring your night time to life! Every evening from nine, Mark Lloyd brings you an energetic mix of local and international content and contests, featuring an array of celebrity interviews and entertaining anecdotes. Get involved in the show and pick your favourite jukebox hits, every night from 8pm - 11pm.
The latest Back To Business webinar was all about cutting costs without losing the competitive edge.
We speak to one of the e-scooter operating companies.
Paul Griffiths, says the current approach is incompatible with keeping the global economy mobile.
Sign up for our Back To Business webinars with top business leaders, powered by Cisco.
Emirates Airline has revised its COVID-19 PCR test requirements for passengers travelling to Dubai from dozens of countries.