This Tropical Shrimp Burrito created by Chef Justin Snyder of Wildflower Poke is so tasty. It's fruity and the shrimp has a succulent lobster texture that you will love.
With Spinneys fresh ingredients you can recreate this at home too. Just follow the recipe below and stop by your local Spinneys for amazing shrimp.
Embed not found
Mango Citrus marinated Shrimp - Make Day Before
1. First clean and peel all shrimp. Then add all shrimp to a large ziplock bag
2. Peel a mango and add 3 2” slices to the bag.
3. Then add the Mexican hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, olive oil to the bag and mix thoroughly.
4. Finely chop the mint and add to the bag.
5. Let it sit for 6 hours- move every 2 hours to ensure proper marination
6. Remove from marinade and cook!
Mango Pico De Gallo - Make Same Day
1. First wash all of your produce and allow the produce to air dry!
2. First peel the mango and finely dice
3. Then finely dice the tomato, onion and mix with the mango.
4. Deseed the jalapeno and mince. Removing the seeds will reduce the heat levels. Add to the mixtures.
5. Next roll the lime on the counter top to soften then cut in half and juice the lime into the bowl.
6. Finely chop 1/3 bunch of coriander and add to the bowl then season with salt
Spicy Yoghurt - Make Same Day
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth and incorporated.
The latest Back To Business webinar was all about cutting costs without losing the competitive edge.
We speak to one of the e-scooter operating companies.
Paul Griffiths, says the current approach is incompatible with keeping the global economy mobile.
Gift came here from Nigeria and failed to find a job, until a pizza company offered her one. She's now one of the very few female delivery drivers in the UAE.
Farmer's Kitchen is back for 2021!
With our partners Spinneys, we are going to help you wave goodbye to boring dinners, cluttered fridges, and lumpy leftovers!