This Tropical Shrimp Burrito created by Chef Justin Snyder of Wildflower Poke is so tasty. It's fruity and the shrimp has a succulent lobster texture that you will love.
With Spinneys fresh ingredients you can recreate this at home too. Just follow the recipe below and stop by your local Spinneys for amazing shrimp.
Mango Citrus marinated Shrimp - Make Day Before
1. First clean and peel all shrimp. Then add all shrimp to a large ziplock bag
2. Peel a mango and add 3 2” slices to the bag.
3. Then add the Mexican hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, olive oil to the bag and mix thoroughly.
4. Finely chop the mint and add to the bag.
5. Let it sit for 6 hours- move every 2 hours to ensure proper marination
6. Remove from marinade and cook!
Mango Pico De Gallo - Make Same Day
1. First wash all of your produce and allow the produce to air dry!
2. First peel the mango and finely dice
3. Then finely dice the tomato, onion and mix with the mango.
4. Deseed the jalapeno and mince. Removing the seeds will reduce the heat levels. Add to the mixtures.
5. Next roll the lime on the counter top to soften then cut in half and juice the lime into the bowl.
6. Finely chop 1/3 bunch of coriander and add to the bowl then season with salt
Spicy Yoghurt - Make Same Day
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth and incorporated.
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Musicians and music, entertainers and entertainment, industry gossip and songs selected by you, get ready to bring your night time to life! Every evening from nine, Mark Lloyd brings you an energetic mix of local and international content and contests, featuring an array of celebrity interviews and entertaining anecdotes. Get involved in the show and pick your favourite jukebox hits, every night from 8pm - 11pm.
10:00pm - 6:00am
Dubai Eye complements the conversation with the music you love from the eighties, nineties and newer.
The latest Back To Business webinar was all about cutting costs without losing the competitive edge.
We speak to one of the e-scooter operating companies.
Paul Griffiths, says the current approach is incompatible with keeping the global economy mobile.
Sign up for our Back To Business webinars with top business leaders, powered by Cisco.
Emirates Airline has revised its COVID-19 PCR test requirements for passengers travelling to Dubai from dozens of countries.