This Tropical Shrimp Burrito created by Chef Justin Snyder of Wildflower Poke is so tasty. It's fruity and the shrimp has a succulent lobster texture that you will love.
With Spinneys fresh ingredients you can recreate this at home too. Just follow the recipe below and stop by your local Spinneys for amazing shrimp.
Tropical Shrimp Burrito
This week on Farmer's Kitchen we've used Spinneys Dubai's finest produce to create this super tasty tropical shrimp burrito 🍤 We cooked this amazing dish in the Mamalu Kitchen at Depachika. Get the full recipe 👉🏻 https://www.dubaieye1038.com/recipes/tropical-shrimp-burrito/Posted by Dubai Eye 103.8 News. Talk. Sport on Thursday, March 12, 2020
Mango Citrus marinated Shrimp - Make Day Before
1. First clean and peel all shrimp. Then add all shrimp to a large ziplock bag
2. Peel a mango and add 3 2” slices to the bag.
3. Then add the Mexican hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, olive oil to the bag and mix thoroughly.
4. Finely chop the mint and add to the bag.
5. Let it sit for 6 hours- move every 2 hours to ensure proper marination
6. Remove from marinade and cook!
Mango Pico De Gallo - Make Same Day
1. First wash all of your produce and allow the produce to air dry!
2. First peel the mango and finely dice
3. Then finely dice the tomato, onion and mix with the mango.
4. Deseed the jalapeno and mince. Removing the seeds will reduce the heat levels. Add to the mixtures.
5. Next roll the lime on the counter top to soften then cut in half and juice the lime into the bowl.
6. Finely chop 1/3 bunch of coriander and add to the bowl then season with salt
Spicy Yoghurt - Make Same Day
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth and incorporated.
Meet Jamie McDonald a.k.a. Adventureman whose record-breaking exploits are all for a good cause.
Excitement builds ahead of the mega event.