This Tropical Shrimp Burrito created by Chef Justin Snyder of Wildflower Poke is so tasty. It's fruity and the shrimp has a succulent lobster texture that you will love.
With Spinneys fresh ingredients you can recreate this at home too. Just follow the recipe below and stop by your local Spinneys for amazing shrimp.
Tropical Shrimp Burrito
This week on Farmer's Kitchen we've used Spinneys Dubai's finest produce to create this super tasty tropical shrimp burrito 🍤 We cooked this amazing dish in the Mamalu Kitchen at Depachika. Get the full recipe 👉🏻 https://www.dubaieye1038.com/recipes/tropical-shrimp-burrito/Posted by Dubai Eye 103.8 News. Talk. Sport on Thursday, March 12, 2020
Mango Citrus marinated Shrimp - Make Day Before
1. First clean and peel all shrimp. Then add all shrimp to a large ziplock bag
2. Peel a mango and add 3 2” slices to the bag.
3. Then add the Mexican hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, olive oil to the bag and mix thoroughly.
4. Finely chop the mint and add to the bag.
5. Let it sit for 6 hours- move every 2 hours to ensure proper marination
6. Remove from marinade and cook!
Mango Pico De Gallo - Make Same Day
1. First wash all of your produce and allow the produce to air dry!
2. First peel the mango and finely dice
3. Then finely dice the tomato, onion and mix with the mango.
4. Deseed the jalapeno and mince. Removing the seeds will reduce the heat levels. Add to the mixtures.
5. Next roll the lime on the counter top to soften then cut in half and juice the lime into the bowl.
6. Finely chop 1/3 bunch of coriander and add to the bowl then season with salt
Spicy Yoghurt - Make Same Day
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth and incorporated.
6:00am - 10:00am
The Business Breakfast is the day’s must listen for the UAE’s business leaders, and those who aspire to be.
10:00am - 1:00pm
Broadcasting every weekday, Georgia Tolley goes beyond the headlines to speak to government ministers, decision makers, analysts and local experts to find out how the news will impact those of us living in the UAE.
A new survey from AON saying that firms aren't adjusting housing allowances to keep up with inflation - unless you're a new hire. We speak to Toby Simpson, CEO of Striver.app to find out if that's what they are seeing on the ground.
Andrew Brown, Regional Director in Europe, Middle East & Oceania at World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) shares how private and business travel currently fairing and how big of an issue is staffing at the moment.
Dubai International Airport saw passenger numbers rise by more than 15 per cent in Q1 on the quarter before - the second quarter in a row passengers have topped 10 million, CEO Paul Griffiths has told The Business Breakfast. Flight movements were also up almost 6 per cent.
Georgia catches up with Clare Turnbull, Principal at RGS Guildford Dubai to find out how the school hires its teachers.
Will you make more money by selling your car now? Damien is joined by Carswitch founder Imad Hammad on Motor Mania.