Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 18 minutes
For the chutney
210g light muscovado sugar
½ tsp SpinneysFOOD Crushed Chilli
1 tsp SpinneysFOOD Fine Salt
2 tsp yellow mustard seeds
160ml cider vinegar
160ml brown vinegar
1 SpinneysFOOD Cinnamon Stick
For the tartlets
2 sheets frozen puff pastry
125g round aged goat’s cheese
25g roasted walnuts
1. To make the pluot chutney, halve the pluots and discard the pits.
2. Peel and roughly chop the onions.
3. Put the pluots and onions into a large stainless steel or enameled pan with the raisins, sugar, chilli, salt, mustard seeds, vinegar and cinnamon stick.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and leave to simmer for an hour, giving the occasional stir to reduce the risk of the chutney sticking.
5. Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
6. To make the tartlets, thaw the puff pastry sheets.
7. Leave the rind on, and cut the goat’s cheese into 2cm-thick rounds.
8. Roughly chop the walnuts.
9. Place the pastry sheets on top of each other and press together.
10. Using a 9½cm-round cutter, cut out 4 rounds.
11. Using a 7cm-round cutter, gently score a circle in the center of each pastry round. Prick the center with a fork.
12. Top each with a round of cheese.
13. Place the pastry rounds on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
14. Cook for 16-18 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed.
15. Drizzle the tarts with the pluot chutney and sprinkle with the walnuts
11:00pm - 6:00am
Dubai Eye complements the conversation with the music you love from the eighties, nineties and newer.
6:00am - 10:00am
The Business Breakfast is the day’s must listen for the UAE’s business leaders, and those who aspire to be.
A report from Bayzat, an HR software, says that there's been a 38% increase in the amount employees are claiming back in fuel charges.
Airports are facing an increase in baggage mishandling rate as the number of passengers continue to rise. So we asked Nicole Hogg, Product Management Director, Baggage at SITA whether bag loss is a new trend.
H.E. Ibrahim Al Qassim, Deputy Director General of the UAE Space Agency joined us to explain what it would take for more people to be able to go into space.
Dubai Police recently warned residents not to join in a viral trend aimed at proving the city's honest nature by leaving valuables unattended. But what if you found yourself doing so accidentally in the most unlikely way?
ADGM, a financial free zone and the international financial centre of the UAE capital, will add Al-Reem Island to its current location on Al-Maryah Island.