Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 18 minutes
For the chutney
210g light muscovado sugar
½ tsp SpinneysFOOD Crushed Chilli
1 tsp SpinneysFOOD Fine Salt
2 tsp yellow mustard seeds
160ml cider vinegar
160ml brown vinegar
1 SpinneysFOOD Cinnamon Stick
For the tartlets
2 sheets frozen puff pastry
125g round aged goat’s cheese
25g roasted walnuts
1. To make the pluot chutney, halve the pluots and discard the pits.
2. Peel and roughly chop the onions.
3. Put the pluots and onions into a large stainless steel or enameled pan with the raisins, sugar, chilli, salt, mustard seeds, vinegar and cinnamon stick.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and leave to simmer for an hour, giving the occasional stir to reduce the risk of the chutney sticking.
5. Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
6. To make the tartlets, thaw the puff pastry sheets.
7. Leave the rind on, and cut the goat’s cheese into 2cm-thick rounds.
8. Roughly chop the walnuts.
9. Place the pastry sheets on top of each other and press together.
10. Using a 9½cm-round cutter, cut out 4 rounds.
11. Using a 7cm-round cutter, gently score a circle in the center of each pastry round. Prick the center with a fork.
12. Top each with a round of cheese.
13. Place the pastry rounds on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
14. Cook for 16-18 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed.
15. Drizzle the tarts with the pluot chutney and sprinkle with the walnuts
A report from Bayzat, an HR software, says that there's been a 38% increase in the amount employees are claiming back in fuel charges.
H.E. Ibrahim Al Qassim, Deputy Director General of the UAE Space Agency joined us to explain what it would take for more people to be able to go into space.
A CBRE report says rents have risen by around 20% in Dubai. But what is the reality?
Robert Willock, Director MENA & Regional General Manager of The Economist Intelligence Unit (The EIU), explained its relevance in our current economic climate.
A CBRE report says rents have risen by around 20% in Dubai. But what is the reality? Gil Van Gelder, Sales Director of Espace Real Estate joined us to explain the numbers.