Our Digital World
- We want to create a digital world that is fun, interactive and safe for you to use.
- For your protection, we take what happens in it seriously. We monitor posts and deal with any inappropriate behaviour (see ‘Our Rules’, below).
- So feel free to get involved! Try our websites, SMS numbers and social networking feeds.
- But don’t get a shock: you will be charged by your telco provider for the SMS messages you send to our premium numbers.
For Your Own Safety
- Be careful. Digital acts are forever. Never post anything that you might regret later.
- Be discrete. Do you really need to disclose that private or personally identifying information?
- Be polite. Never post comments that are abusive, obscene or may offend someone.
- Be respectful. Never cyber-bully others and do report bullying to us if you encounter it by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Be legal. Never post anything that you did not produce yourself.
- Be intuitive. If you feel uncomfortable about posting something – don’t!
- shares or distributes content that is owned by another person; in particular, others’ copyrighted photos, videos, audio and text;
- contains anything that is obscene or defamatory (i.e. harms the reputation of another person);
- is against the maintenance of law and order;
- is a contempt of court (i.e. disobeys or is disrespectful of a courts’ authority);
- publicises any individual, company, society or body without our approval;
- advertises any brand, product or service without our approval;
- seeks funds or donations without the written authority of the beneficiary and us;
- offends God, Islamic beliefs or other religions;
- does not respect the country’s system of government, symbols and political institutions;
- does not respect the country’s cultural heritage;
- offends national unity and social cohesion or incites sectarian or tribal strife;
- does not respect the country’s internal and external politics and orientation;
- offends the country’s economic system or spreads misleading rumors or news;
- does not respect the country’s desire to promote its national identity;
- is harmful to children, women and other social groups or incites hatred and violence;
- publishes pictures or words that are morally unacceptable;
- promotes witchcraft or astrology;
- does not respect intellectual property rights;
- does not respect ethical conduct, honesty and integrity;
- promotes alcoholic beverages or banned narcotic substances;
- promotes tobacco, smoking of any kind or any other prohibited service or product; or
- does not comply with health advertisement legal requirements.