It's coming up to Mother's Day and we're all having to spend more time at home. So order an online shop with these simple ingredients from your local Spinneys and you and the kids can create 1-2-3 cookies, because it's as easy as 1-2-3!
We were joined in Farmer's Kitchen by Andrew Alexander from 1762 Bakery. He used Spinneys ingredients to show us this amazing activity to keep the kids busy and which makes for a perfect Mother's Day treat.
Check out the recipe below!
1.Using your hands, or a mixer with the paddle/beater attachment fitted, slowly mix the ingredients together until the dairy-free spread is rubbed into the mix (as you would for scones).
2. Once the mixture looks like yellow sand, you can mix slightly faster/more until the dough comes together in a cohesive ball.
3. Stop mixing as soon as it comes together as overmixing will result in a tough, hard cookie.
4. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 30-60 min.
5. Remove dough from chiller and roll on a floured surface (using corn flour) to the desired thickness ( I suggest 5-10mm).
6. Cut out your shapes and arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
7. (optional) Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or granulated sugar before baking.
8. Bake at 175C for 8-10 minutes (time will depend on thickness of dough) or until lightly golden brown. (the cookie will firm up as it cools down).
9. Ice/decorate as you like.
10. Eat all the cookies.
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Musicians and music, entertainers and entertainment, industry gossip and songs selected by you, get ready to bring your night time to life! Every evening from nine, Mark Lloyd brings you an energetic mix of local and international content and contests, featuring an array of celebrity interviews and entertaining anecdotes. Get involved in the show and pick your favourite jukebox hits, every night from 8pm - 11pm.
10:00pm - 6:00am
Dubai Eye complements the conversation with the music you love from the eighties, nineties and newer.
The latest Back To Business webinar was all about cutting costs without losing the competitive edge.
We speak to one of the e-scooter operating companies.
Paul Griffiths, says the current approach is incompatible with keeping the global economy mobile.
Sign up for our Back To Business webinars with top business leaders, powered by Cisco.
Emirates Airline has revised its COVID-19 PCR test requirements for passengers travelling to Dubai from dozens of countries.