It's coming up to Mother's Day and we're all having to spend more time at home. So order an online shop with these simple ingredients from your local Spinneys and you and the kids can create 1-2-3 cookies, because it's as easy as 1-2-3!
We were joined in Farmer's Kitchen by Andrew Alexander from 1762 Bakery. He used Spinneys ingredients to show us this amazing activity to keep the kids busy and which makes for a perfect Mother's Day treat.
Check out the recipe below!
Fun and simple cookies to make at home for Mum!
If you need something to do with the kids these weekend for Mother's Day, get ordering these ingredients from Spinneys Dubai and make these fantastically fun and simple cookies. Chef Andrew Alexander from 1762 joins Helen in Farmer's Kitchen at Depachika Get the full recipe here... https://www.dubaieye1038.com/recipes/1-2-3-cookies-to-bake-at-home/ Listen to Farmer's Kitchen every Friday from 10am 😋Posted by Dubai Eye 103.8 News. Talk. Sport on Thursday, March 19, 2020
1.Using your hands, or a mixer with the paddle/beater attachment fitted, slowly mix the ingredients together until the dairy-free spread is rubbed into the mix (as you would for scones).
2. Once the mixture looks like yellow sand, you can mix slightly faster/more until the dough comes together in a cohesive ball.
3. Stop mixing as soon as it comes together as overmixing will result in a tough, hard cookie.
4. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 30-60 min.
5. Remove dough from chiller and roll on a floured surface (using corn flour) to the desired thickness ( I suggest 5-10mm).
6. Cut out your shapes and arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
7. (optional) Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or granulated sugar before baking.
8. Bake at 175C for 8-10 minutes (time will depend on thickness of dough) or until lightly golden brown. (the cookie will firm up as it cools down).
9. Ice/decorate as you like.
10. Eat all the cookies.
8:00pm - 11:00pm
Musicians and music, entertainers and entertainment, industry gossip and songs selected by you, get ready to bring your night time to life! Every evening from eight, Mark Lloyd brings you an energetic mix of local and international content and contests, featuring an array of celebrity interviews and entertaining anecdotes. Get involved in the show and pick your favourite jukebox hits, every night from 8pm - 11pm.
11:00pm - 7:00am
Dubai Eye complements the conversation with the music you love from the eighties, nineties and newer.
A new survey from AON saying that firms aren't adjusting housing allowances to keep up with inflation - unless you're a new hire. We speak to Toby Simpson, CEO of Striver.app to find out if that's what they are seeing on the ground.
Andrew Brown, Regional Director in Europe, Middle East & Oceania at World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) shares how private and business travel currently fairing and how big of an issue is staffing at the moment.
Dubai International Airport saw passenger numbers rise by more than 15 per cent in Q1 on the quarter before - the second quarter in a row passengers have topped 10 million, CEO Paul Griffiths has told The Business Breakfast. Flight movements were also up almost 6 per cent.
Georgia catches up with Clare Turnbull, Principal at RGS Guildford Dubai to find out how the school hires its teachers.
Will you make more money by selling your car now? Damien is joined by Carswitch founder Imad Hammad on Motor Mania.