Abu Dhabi Police has called on drivers to exercise caution as dense fog reduces visibility by 1,000 metres across several parts.
Motorists have been urged to abide by the speed reductions shown on the electronic information signs on UAE roads.
Currently, speed reductions are in place on the following routes:
- AbuDhabi - Al Ain road (Al Fayah Bridge - Al Khaznah Bridge)
- Al Sad - Al Ajban Bridge
- Zayed Military City - Tilal Swaihan
- Al Fayah - Zayed Military City
- Al Ain road (Baniyas Park Bridge - Al Fayah Bridge)
- Shk. khalifa Bin Zayed Intl. road , Abu Dhabi - Al Ghwaifat (Al Mafraq - Abu Albyad)
#urgent | #fog#AbuDhabi_Police call on motorists to exerise caution due to reduced visibility during the fog. They are urged to follow changing speed limits displayed on electronic information boards.— شرطة أبوظبي (@ADPoliceHQ) October 2, 2022
Drive Safely pic.twitter.com/y41YTuUvoa