The revised timings for customer happiness centres, public transportation and service centres have been announced ahead of the Eid Al Adha holidays.
According to the RTA, Dubai Metro's Red Line will operate from 5:00 am until 1:00 am on Thursday, 10:00 am until 1:00 am on Friday and from 5:30 until midnight from Saturday to Monday.
Meanwhile, customer happiness and service provider centres will be closed from Thursday, July 30, until Sunday, August 2. Operations will resume on Monday, August 3.
The smart customer happiness centres at Umm Ramool, Deira, Al-Barsha, Al-Manara, Al-Kafaf, Al-Tawar, and RTA Head Office will continue to operate 24/7 as usual.
Earlier, the roads and transport authority had also announced that all public parking areas in Dubai will be for free during the holiday, which does not include multi-level parking terminals.
Parking meters will be reactivated on Monday, August 3.
The full list of timings released by the RTA includes:
- Metro Stations on the Green Line will operate as follows: On Thursday from 05:30 am to 01:00 am (of the following day), on Friday from 10:00 am to 01:00 (of the following day), and during Saturday-Monday from 05:30 am to 00:00 (midnight).
- Tram Stations will operate as follows: On Thursday from 06:00 am to 01:00 am (of the following day), on Friday from 09:00 am to 01:00 am (of the following day), and during Saturday-Monday from 06:00 am to 01:00 am (of the following day).
- Dubai Bus will operate as follows: Main Stations (including Gold Souq) will operate from 04:25 am to 00:29 am (past midnight). Al-Ghubaiba Station from 04:13 am to 00:57 am (past midnight). Sub-stations (including Satwa) will start from 04:45 am to 11:00 pm except for Route C01, which will be operating around-the-clock from Satwa. Al-Qusais Station from 04:31 am to 00:08 am (past midnight). Al Quoz Industrial Station from 05:05 am to 11:35 pm, and Jebel Ali Station from 04:58 am to 11:30 pm.
- Metro Link Bus Service at Rashidiya, Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta, Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa, Abu Hail, and Etisalat will be in service from 05:00 am to 01:10 am (of the following day). The timing of all Metro Link service is synchronised with the metro timetables.
- Inter-city bus stations and coaches will be operating as follows: Subsidiary stations, such as Union Square, from 04:25 am to 11:00 pm, and Etisalat Metro Station from 05:00 am to 11:00 pm. As for External Stations, Ajman Station only will be in service from 05:15 am to 11:00 pm.
- Marine transit services during Eid Al-Adha holiday will operate as follows: The Water Bus will operate at Marina Stations (Marina Mall, Marina Walk, Marina Terrace, Marina Promenade) from 12:00 (midday) up to 00:00 (midnight).
- Traditional Abra will operate at Dubai Creek Stations, (Dubai Old Souq - Baniyas) from 10:00 am to 1:00 am (of the following day), Deira Old Souq-Sabkha-Al Fahidi from 10:00 am to 00:30 am (past midnight), Al Seef-Baniyas from 10:00 am to 1:00 am (of the following day), and Al Jaddaf-Dubai Festival City from 08:00 am to 00:00 (midnight)
- The Ferry will be shuttling between Dubai Marina and Al-Ghubaiba at 11:00 am, 01:00 pm, and 06:30 pm. The tourist service at Dubai Marina and Al Ghubaiba will start at 05:00 pm.
Marking the holiday of Eid Al-Adha, #Dubai’s Roads & Transport Authority announces revised timings of its services including customer happiness centers, paid parking zones, public buses, metro, tram, marine transport, & centers of service providers.https://t.co/nYJxDEaRAS pic.twitter.com/3fLfD4Tu24— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) July 28, 2020