Dubai authorities said on Saturday a “minor incident” caused by falling shrapnel from a successful air-defence interception has been dealt with, stressing that no injuries were reported.
In a social media post, the Dubai Media Office said the fragment fell following a successful interception operation. Officials said the situation had been handled by the relevant authorities.
Dubai authorities have confirmed that a minor incident resulting from the fall of debris after an interception has been successfully contained. No injuries have been reported. Authorities have also denied reports circulating on social media regarding any incidents at Dubai…
— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) March 7, 2026
The statement also rejected rumours spreading on social media that suggested an incident had occurred at Dubai International Airport, saying those claims were false.
Authorities have urged the public to rely on official sources for information and avoid sharing unverified content online.

UAE condemns Barakah Nuclear Power Plant attack in emergency UN meeting
UAE engages six drones in past 48 hours
UAE, Germany discuss regional developments and economic stability
UAE confirms readiness to respond to Ebola developments
UAE unveils AED 1 billion space cooperation programme
