Veteran rapper and record producer Dr. Dre said he was admitted to hospital and was getting care after reports emerged about him suffering a brain aneurysm.
TMZ reported earlier that Dre suffered the aneurysm on Monday and was rushed by ambulance to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
"Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes. I'm doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team", Dre said in a post on Instagram.
"I will be out of hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars."
TMZ said the 55-year-old music mogul was stable and lucid, but doctors did know what caused the bleeding and they were doing some tests.


Imagine Dragons to headline Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after-race concerts
Bruce Dern brings 'Dernsie' philosophy to Cannes in career-spanning documentary
Colombian singer Shakira acquitted of tax fraud in Spain
Julianne Moore warns gender equality still distant at Cannes event
Bulgaria wins Eurovision Song Contest, Israel comes second again
