Canadian pop singer The Weeknd cut short a concert in California on Saturday after he lost his voice mid-performance.
After four songs at the SoFi stadium, the performer said he needed to cancel the show and told the audience they will be getting their money back.
"My voice went out during the first song and I'm devastated," The Weeknd said in a tweet and promised he will make it up with a new date.
The Weeknd, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, began his recording career in 2010 and has won four Grammy Awards so far.


Bruce Dern brings 'Dernsie' philosophy to Cannes in career-spanning documentary
Rami Malek makes Cannes debut in AIDS crisis drama 'The Man I Love'
Colombian singer Shakira acquitted of tax fraud in Spain
Julianne Moore warns gender equality still distant at Cannes event
Bulgaria wins Eurovision Song Contest, Israel comes second again
