Coco Gauff is set to make her small screen debut as a guest star on an episode of "All American: Homecoming" but the 19-year-old said she has no plans to swap tennis for television.
The world number six teased her appearance on the young adult sports drama in a Twitter post this week from Indian Wells, where she lost in the quarter-finals to Australian Open champion Aryna Sabalenka on Wednesday.
"It was a very different experience," Gauff said. "We did it in December during the offseason.
"I don't know if I'll do it again. It was like all day and I didn't realise how many times you have to do a scene over and over again. Drills in tennis are repetitive, but I think that's even more repetitive.
"I'd do it again because of the people I met, but I don't think I'd do it again because of the work. Huge respect to all the actors, people in that business. It's definitely not as easy as it seems on TV."
Gauff, who won the Auckland title earlier this year, is scheduled to compete in the Miami Open, which begins next week.


Colombian singer Shakira acquitted of tax fraud in Spain
Julianne Moore warns gender equality still distant at Cannes event
Bulgaria wins Eurovision Song Contest, Israel comes second again
Eurovision Song Contest final takes the stage, stung by Gaza boycott
Dubai unveils region's first museum dedicated to digital art
