The Big Summer Holiday at Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts… one million Dirhams of luxurious hotel staycations, brought to you by Burjeel Hospital Dubai and De MontFort University Dubai on Dubai Eye 103.8.
From Sunday, 1st August, we will be giving you the chance to WIN a luxurious staycation this summer! We’ve teamed up with Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts for the biggest staycation ever, with hundreds of nights to give away in the world’s greatest city.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS COMPETITION
• The Big Summer Holiday is only valid for stays until 30th September 2021
• Prize is awarded based on double occupancy including all taxes, including breakfast. Additional occupancy will be charged by the hotel as per normal policy. You will be required to provide a credit card upon check in for any additional expenses.
• The tourism fee (AED20) will be payable by the winner upon check in at the property.
• This promotion is only valid for UAE residents, you may be required to provide your Emirates ID as proof of residency at any point.
• The prize is non-transferable and is subject to availability.
• The prize will be awarded as a voucher to redeem directly with the property, via an advanced booking.
• The prize is only valid for adults aged 18+
• The winner allocation will be based on an equal split from each ARN radio station website, to ensure a fair selection from all entries.
• Multiple entries are permitted, but only one winner will be announced per person.
• General ARN competition terms and conditions also apply.
2:00pm - 7:00pm
Hear the highlights from the week gone by on Dubai Eye 103.8. Listen again to the best interviews, advice and the top stories that has gripped our conversation this week.
7:00pm - 11:00pm
Dubai Eye complements the conversation with the music you love from the eighties, nineties and newer.
A report from Bayzat, an HR software, says that there's been a 38% increase in the amount employees are claiming back in fuel charges.
H.E. Ibrahim Al Qassim, Deputy Director General of the UAE Space Agency joined us to explain what it would take for more people to be able to go into space.
A CBRE report says rents have risen by around 20% in Dubai. But what is the reality?
Talking about the economics of Halloween with the General Manager of Spinneys, Tom Harvey. We asked how inflation is affecting the supermarket industry in the UAE.
Dr. Krishna Prasad, President of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Middle East Chapter explains what the drop in prices & easing of port congestion could mean for our packages and deliveries.