The Big Summer Holiday at Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts… one million Dirhams of luxurious hotel staycations, brought to you by Burjeel Hospital Dubai and De MontFort University Dubai on Dubai Eye 103.8.
From Sunday, 1st August, we will be giving you the chance to WIN a luxurious staycation this summer! We’ve teamed up with Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts for the biggest staycation ever, with hundreds of nights to give away in the world’s greatest city.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS COMPETITION
• The Big Summer Holiday is only valid for stays until 30th September 2021
• Prize is awarded based on double occupancy including all taxes, including breakfast. Additional occupancy will be charged by the hotel as per normal policy. You will be required to provide a credit card upon check in for any additional expenses.
• The tourism fee (AED20) will be payable by the winner upon check in at the property.
• This promotion is only valid for UAE residents, you may be required to provide your Emirates ID as proof of residency at any point.
• The prize is non-transferable and is subject to availability.
• The prize will be awarded as a voucher to redeem directly with the property, via an advanced booking.
• The prize is only valid for adults aged 18+
• The winner allocation will be based on an equal split from each ARN radio station website, to ensure a fair selection from all entries.
• Multiple entries are permitted, but only one winner will be announced per person.
• General ARN competition terms and conditions also apply.
11:00am - 2:00pm
No one knows entertainment better than veteran Dubai broadcaster Mark Lloyd.
2:00pm - 7:00pm
Hear the highlights from the week gone by on Dubai Eye 103.8. Listen again to the best interviews, advice and the top stories that has gripped our conversation this week.
A new survey from AON saying that firms aren't adjusting housing allowances to keep up with inflation - unless you're a new hire. We speak to Toby Simpson, CEO of Striver.app to find out if that's what they are seeing on the ground.
Andrew Brown, Regional Director in Europe, Middle East & Oceania at World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) shares how private and business travel currently fairing and how big of an issue is staffing at the moment.
Dubai International Airport saw passenger numbers rise by more than 15 per cent in Q1 on the quarter before - the second quarter in a row passengers have topped 10 million, CEO Paul Griffiths has told The Business Breakfast. Flight movements were also up almost 6 per cent.
Dubai Airport is expected to have over 2.4 million passengers pass through DXB over the next month. But Paul Griffiths, CEO of Dubai Airports says we haven’t yet gone back to the pre-COVID level of footfall.
Georgia catches up with Clare Turnbull, Principal at RGS Guildford Dubai to find out how the school hires its teachers.